Take the Challenge

Monday, August 27, 2012

Welcome to my blog! (a bit about me!)

Welcome to my blog everyone!

My name is Ashleigh. I am an Independent Beachbody Coach. I love my job and my life! I love helping people reach their goals!

I have an amazing family that pushes me to be a better person and to push myself past my comfort zones! They are my inspiration!

I started my fitness and health journey at around 210 pounds. After having problems with my back for years and fighting depression, going through a divorce and generally being very unhappy. I found the man of my dreams and decided that other things in my life had to change. So I started working out, well doing Beachbody's Yoga Booty Ballet and once my back started feeling better and I felt like I needed a bit more challenge I started Beachbody's Power 90 and lost a few pounds. After that I decided to push/challenge myself and my body. So I got Beachbody's TurboFire and fell in love, started losing weight and feeling amazing! I have since also added in some of Beachbody's INSANITY workouts. I am now down to 179 pounds! Which is the lowest weight I've had since I was in high school! :) I owe so much to Beachbody! Now I am a coach and can help YOU achieve your goals! (Below is my before and current pics) 

Please hang around and ask questions! If you need help just ask! 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment