Take the Challenge

Monday, September 3, 2012

An INSANE challenge that WILL change your life!

Hey folks!

If you are new to INSANITY, thinking about trying INSANITY, or are a veteran of INSANITY it is always good to have support, share ideas, help others, and learn interesting tips from each other. So would you like to join myself and a few others and do a 60 day challenge of INSANITY!?



I am talking about a challenge group. We will all be able to encourage each other, complain to each other, ask each other questions, and celebrate together! So what do you say!? Are you ready!? 

I will create a Facebook page and add you to it. I will be doing this challenge right along with you! We will all post pics, (group is completely private so no one outside of the group will see anything we post) measurements and we will discuss things like calories and nutrition too. 

If you want to know more, or are ready to join us please leave me a comment or email me at ashbeth22@gmail.com  
I look forward to getting to know you all! emoticon

No comments:

Post a Comment