Take the Challenge

Saturday, September 1, 2012

My day of working out and eating. :)


Hi all! 



Breakfast: Banana/strawberry smoothie

Workout: TurboFire - Fire 30 and Abs 10 
Drank 2 - 16 oz glasses of water before and during. 
And 5 oz of chocolate milk after (huge help for muscle soreness) 

Snack: hand full of almonds 16 oz glass of water 

Lunch: spinach, ham, sweet peppers, hummus, on whole wheat bread. 
16 oz glass of water. 

Snack: homemade fruit juice w/ orange juice, strawberries and cherries. 
16 oz glass of water. 

Dinner: Small pan fried burger w/ green beans and rice. Yum! :) 
16 oz glass of water. 

I have a glass of water that I carry around with me all day! So I'm always drinking water. :) And I'm 54 calories from my goal for the day! 

Always love your body! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment