Take the Challenge

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Don't diet - Learn proper Nutrition :)

I HAVE A CHALLENGE FOR YOU! Would you like to join me!?!

Have you been working out and wondering why is my body not changing? Have you taken the time to evaluate your nutrition? I had an eye opening experience when I first took a look at mine. Not only was I not getting enough calories in to support my calorie burn from working out, but I was not getting any of the correct food. Take my 6-week nutrition makeover challenge and let me help you get on the right track. This does NOT mean you will be on a diet. This is a makeover to start your lifestyle change. This does not mean you have to give up your French fries or favorite dessert, it just means you need to learn to eat well overall. We are going to start learning how to do this.

I am putting together an online nutrition makeover challenge group. This group will not meet in person, but will meet in a private Facebook group. In this group I will provide mini realistic challenges, direction, support and motivation. Let me ask how comfortable are you in your own body right now? Before I figured out the better side of nutrition, I was completely uncomfortable with my own body. I ask you this question because this challenge may take a toll on you emotionally and make you a bit uncomfortable. But remember the big picture, we are doing this makeover to help you get comfortable in your own body.


This is going to take some work. But if you are committed to learning how to eat right (not jump from diet to diet) then this is for you! :) 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Ashleigh
ashbeth22@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment