Take the Challenge

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Get fit and have fun doing it! HipHop Abs!!!!


Hey folks!

If you are new to HipHop Abs, thinking about trying HipHop Abs, or are a veteran of HipHop Abs it is always good to have support, share ideas, help others, and learn interesting tips from each other. So would you like to join myself and a few others and do a 30 day challenge of HipHop Abs!?



I am talking about a challenge group. We will all be able to encourage each other, complain to each other, ask each other questions, and celebrate together! So what do you say!? Are you ready!?

I will create a Facebook page and add you to it. I will be doing this challenge right along with you! We will all post pics, (group is completely private so no one outside of the group will see anything we post) measurements and we will discuss things like calories and nutrition too.

If you are new to HipHop Abs and want to join us you can order the program and you get a free workout DVD!! Click on the link below and you can check it out!


Leave a comment here and I will send you the info! Feel free to ask questions! I’m here for anything you need!

I look forward to getting to work with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment